Sunday 1 August 2010

A Mini Walk and Summer Treats.

Last week Maxi (my mini), demanded a service. i knew this was coming up as the little light had flashed orange for a couple of weeks but when it turned red it was time to do something about it. Anyway all went well and as it was a lovely day, dry for once I decided to walk the mile and a half or so to the garage. Much to D's disgust I decided to take along both the camera and him. Honestly it was enough to turn me into a raging old person. This is what i found........




Does no-one put their rubbish in the bin anymore? I think that my parents may have cut off my hands if we had done this. The pathway that we walked along has only been tarred over in the last 3 weeks and they had rolled cans into the verge and had tossed cones under the hedge adding to all of the mess.
Back to better things....Summer means one thing on the food front:.. berries to be used in all sorts of ways but especially like this....


Hope you are all enjoying the summer holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment