Firstly I would like to thank Penny at The Hen House for the award. It is my first ever and I am overwhelmed.
Apparently now I have to tell you seven things that you don't know about me (and that you might be interested in). I am sure these should also be clean and suitable for a family audience as well as my dad who occaisionally pops in. Mmmm will have to have a think about this. In the meantime I also have to nominate 5 blogs who I think are deserving of an award too. here goes in no particular order. Hopefully the links will work and you will be able to have a look too.
I would like to nominate
Lucy over at Attic 24 because hers was the first blog that i ever read having been nosing around the Dorset's Cereals website. Lucy you were and are an inspiration and a very colourful one at that. Thankyou.
Baking Brownies for Motzart is a new blog to me but her baking is fabulous, pop over and have a look.
Just Me, also I feel deserves an award for sheer brillliant blogging.
Hummus Boy Another new to blogging persona
Sue at The Quince Tree that some of you will already know but has given me some of the oomph to try out different pictures, headers and samplers.
Congratulations to you all and hope you get a few more people dropping by.
Now for the seven new things:-...
1. I am really not bothered about milk. A bit of an odd one I know but t means that we do run out sometimes and I don't really care. I take juice on my cereal and hot drinks black so what is the use of milk?
2. I embarass my children, often! Mostly by telling people in shops that their spelling is wrong or, that they have an apostrophe in the wrong place. Coming from me this is not good as my own spelling leaves a lot to be desired.
3. I bite the heads off jelly babies first so they can't scream.
4. I hate toast crumbs left on the work surfaces.
5. I have a Bronze Medalion for swimming am a qualified swimming teacher (lapsed) and once pulled a revolting child out of the pool and then wished I had left him in.
6. I have a motorbike license but am really quite scared of the bike.
7. I love love love new socks. The luxury Mmmmm.
Thursday, 20 January 2011
Penny. In fact I am so overwhelmed that I am speechless! I am going to go away and have a think and will post a bit later today, because this award involves some work. And speech writing and stuff.....