Monday 28 June 2010

Friends

As it is such a wet day, I thought that you might like to meet some of my other friends. At the moment we meet every Friday, but only for an hour or so. Actually I'm not too sure that the aristocratic one on the left is actually my friend. (He's a bit haughty). It is all really good fun, but a certain amount of dressing properly is required. I'm slowly learning to be more confident again having not ridden for a very long time. BUT a daughter who is very keen has given me a bit of a push. Well that and the thought that she mght be getting to do something that I really enjoyed and I wasn't. Are you supposed to be jealous of your children? Probably not. Anyway it was time I did something for me so here it is. Along with the baking and hooky of course. Don't get too wet
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I tried riding once and did not enjoy it. To be fair I was given no instruction on what to do once I was sat on the horse so I was totally out of my depth.....ooh I hated it!
    The whole experience put me off.
    Helen I just scared myself when I realized it was almost twenty years ago now....aahhhhhhhhh!!!
    Sometimes I feel I am saying that about many experiences!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what you mean. I think it must have been 40 years since I first started to ride. how scary is that. It's not been a constant thing though, huge breaks have happened for lots of rasons but I'm really enjoying it at the moment. It's away from work and something for me which is good and kind of relaxing but not in a spa kind of way

    ReplyDelete